The Artificial Intelligence and Applications Research Group is interested in a various of algorithms used to solve problems that are normally difficult or intractable by conventional means. The Artificial Intelligence algorithms simulate aspects of human intelligence or other biological systems.
The research group of Artificial intelligence and Applications is a growing group in the Computer Science Department / University of Kerbala.
If you would like to discuss any area of our research in more details please email us:firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Areas(not limited)
- Machine learning
- Pattern recognition
- Computer vision
- Expert systems
- Natural language processing
- Soft computing and Evolutionary Algorithms
- Deep learning
- Natural languge processing
- Probablistic reasonning
- AI in cloud computing
- Semantic Web Technologies
- Dhamyaa A. AL-Nasrawi
- Enaam Hadi Abd
- Huda Hallawi
- Husam H. Kadhim
- Inas R. Shareef
- Noor D. AL-Shakarchy
- Huda F. AL-Shahad
- Lect. Rasha Almazedi
- Lect. Rand Abdulwahid Albeer
- Lect. Ali Alnasrawi
The group has a computer lab equipped with Visual studio, MATLAB 2016, Python 3.5
- Dhamyaa A. AL-Nasrawi et al, Characters Map for Cuneiform Writing System.Journal of Kerbala University, 7, No.1 (2016)141-152.
- Dhamyaa A. AL-Nasrawi et al, Digital Handwriting Imitation of the Fourth Caliph (Imam Ali Bin Abi Taleb).International Journal of Digital Content Technology and its Applications(JDCTA), 10, No.3.(2016) 42-59.
- Dhamyaa A. AL-Nasrawi et al, From Arabic Alphabets to 2-Dimension Shapes in KuficCalligraphy Style Using Grid Board Catalog.Communications in Applied Sciences, 3, No.2.(2015) 42-59.
- Dhamyaa A. AL-Nasrawi et al, Unicode Text Editor for Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs Writing System.Egyptian Computer Science Journal , 38, No.2May.(2014) 48-55.
- Dhamyaa A. AL-Nasrawi et al, Data Hiding Method for English Scripts Using Ligature Characters Unicode.European Journal of Scientific Research, 112, No.4 Oct.(2013) 452-459.
- Dhamyaa A. AL-Nasrawi et al, Data Hiding Method in Ignored Processing Area of Microsoft Compound Document File Format, EUROPEAN ACADEMIC RESEARCH, 1, Issue 7 Oct. (2013)1728-1741.
- Dhamyaa A. AL-Nasrawi et al,Text Steganography Based On Unicode of Characters in Multilingual, International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA), 3, Issue 4, Jul-Aug (2013) 1153-1165.
- Dhamyaa A. AL-Nasrawi et al, Text Steganography Based On Font Type In Ms-Word Documents, Journal of Computer Science, 9, No.7 (2013) 898-904, Scopus.
- Dhamyaa A. AL-Nasrawi et al, Evolutionary Algorithm Implementation for Good Graph Drawing(Graph Aesthetics)Using Fuzzy Fitness Function,Journal of Karbala University, 0, No.0 (2013) 259-270.
- Dhamyaa A. AL-Nasrawi et al, Survival for Fittest Vs. Diversity in Genetic Search Applied in Assignment Problem Solving, Journal of Kerbala University, 7, No.1 (2009)141-152.
- Dhamyaa A.AL-Nasrawi et al, Design and Implementation Attractive Tools For Coloring IRAQI’s Political Map With Minimum Cost, Journal of Kerbala University, (2009).
- Dhamyaa A. AL-Nasrawi et al, Effect of crossover and mutation probabilities on solving traveling salesman problem (TSP) in Genetic Algorithm,Journal of Kerbala University, (2007).
- Enaam A. Abd et al, The Use Of Discrete Cosine Transformation (DCT) In Information Hiding Process. Journal of Karbala University, Vol. 10., No. 1. (2012) .
- Enaam A. Abd et al, Application of Neural Network For Solving Linear Algebraic Equations, Journal of Karbala University , (2012)
- Enaam A. Abd et al , On a New class of Uniformly Convex Univalent Functions with Negative Coefficient Defined by a Linear Operator, International Journal of Science & Research (IJSR) Vol. 4, Issue 4, April (2015) 1267-1273.
- Huda Hallawi, Jörn Mehnen, Hongmei He, Multi-capacity combinatorial ordering GA in application to cloud resources allocation and efficient virtual machines consolidation, Future Generation Computer Systems, Volume 69, April 2017, pp. 1–10