AYAD HAMEED MOUSA
Secure a position with a leading organization that will lead to a long term career relationship.
Babylon University, Iraq 2000 to 2005
BSc in computer science
University Utara Malaysia 2010 to 2012
MSc in Information technology
University Utara Malaysia 2013 to 2017
PhD in Information technology (Multimedia)
- Government innovation strategies
- Service excellence
- Career skills assessment
- Career etiquette
Fluent in Arabic and English
The following are a few publications related to this that have been published in journals and proceedings:
- Mousa, A. H., Shiratuddin, N., & Bakar, M. S. A. (2015a). Process Oriented Data Virtualization Design Model for Business Processes Evaluation (PODVDM) Research in Progress. Jurnal Teknologi, 72(4).
- Mousa, A. H., Shiratuddin, N., & Bakar, M. S. A. (2014c). Virtual Data Mart for Measuring Organizational Achievement Using Data Virtualization Technique (KPIVDM). Jurnal Teknologi, 68(3).
- Mousa, A. H., Shiratuddin, N., & Bakar, M. S. A. (2014b). Generic Framework for Better Choosing Between Data Integration Types (GFCBDIT) During Build Business Intelligence Applications. International Journal of Digital Content Technology and its Applications, 8(5), 27.
- Mousa, A. H., Shiratuddin, N., & Bakar, M. S. A. (2016). Evaluation Framework for Business Process Evaluation Approaches. Journal of Computer Science & Computational Mathematics, 6(3), 7.
- Mousa, A. H., Shiratuddin, N., & Bakar, M. S. A. (2014). Data Warehouse for Business Process Evaluation Approach Opportunities and Challenges Paper presented at the Knowledge Management International Conference (KMICe), Malaysia.
- Mousa, A. H., Haider, N, Kh & Bakar, M. S. A (2013, August). Intelligent Iraqi Health System (IIHS) Using Online Analytical Process (OLAP) Model. Paper presented at the 4th International Conference on Computing and Informatics, ICOCI, Sarawak, Malaysia.
- Mousa, A. H., & Shiratuddin, N. (2015). Data Warehouse and Data Virtualization Comparative Study. Paper presented at the Developments of E-Systems Engineering (DeSE), 2015 International Conference on (pp. 369-372). IEEE.
- Mousa, A. H., Shiratuddin, N., & Bakar, M. S. A. (2015b). RGMDV: An approach to requirements gathering and the management of data virtualization projects. Paper presented at the Innovation and Analytics Conference and Exhibition (IACE 2015): Proceedings of the 2nd Innovation and Analytics Conference & Exhibition.