Full Name: Mohammed Abdulhur Kadhim
Place of Birth: Karbala, Iraq
Date of Birth: 25/9/1963
Language: Arabic and English
Place of work:Physics Department, Science College, Kerbala University, karbala, IRAQ.
- Lecturer at 14/7/2013.
- Assistant Lecturer at 14/10/2007.
- Ph.D. (solid state), Baghdad University, Baghdad, IRAQ (2013).
- M.Sc. (solid state), Baghdad University, Baghdad, IRAQ (2007).
- B.Sc. (Physics), Mostanseria University, Baghdad, IRAQ (1987).
- Head of Registration Department (3/7/2008 to 8/4/2009).
- Journal of Kerbala University/ Scientific (JKUS).
Title of the PhD Thesis
Fabrication of (GeS2)100-x Gax/n,p-Si& p-Ge Heterojunction Solar Cell, Department of Physics, College of Science, University of Baghdad, Baghdad, Iraq (2009).
Title of the MSc Thesis
A Study of the Electronic Transport Mechanisms and Structural Properties (Se90Te10-xPbx) Films Department of Physics, College of Science, University of Baghdad , Baghdad, Iraq (2007).
- Numerical analysis / Second Stage.
- Electronics /Second Stage.
- Nano technology /Third Stage.
- Renewable energies/Third stage.
- Solid state semiconductor /Second Semester.
- Noor Jameel, MSc thesis, Fabrication and Evalution of hybrid solar cell of thin films (CIGS) deposited on C-Si wafer with the study of physical properties and efficiency, Department of Physics, College of Science, University of Kerbela , Karbala, Iraq (2016)