Name: Najeh Hashem Kadhem AL-Rahemy
Place of birth: Karbala –Iraq
Date of Birth: 1/12/1960 Karbala
Marital Status: Married
Language: Arabic, English
Passport No. :
Academic Rank: Assist.Prof.
Place of Work: College of Science, Kerbala University/ Iraq
Occupation: Staff Member
1.Ph.D. Food Science and biotechnology/ College of Agriculture/ Basra Unv.
2.M.Sc. Food Microbiology/ College of Agriculture/ Baghdad Unv.
3.B.Sc. Food technology / College of Agriculture/ Baghdad Unv.
Deputy of the Dep. of Biology/ College of Science, Kerbala University/ Iraq (from 2003-2007)
- Theoretical and Practical sessions in General Microbiology (for 2nd stage students at Dep. of Biology)
- Theoretical and practical sessions in Water and Soil Microbiology (for 3rd stage students at Dep. of Biology)
- Theoretical and Practical sessions in Microbial Physiology (for 3rd stage students at Dep. of Biology)
- Theoretical and Practical sessions in Food and Industrial Microbiology (for 4th stage students at Dep. of Biology)
- Theoretical and Practical sessions in Enzymology (for 3rd stage students at Dep. of Biology)
- Advance Microbial Physiology in Gradated M.sc. Students Courses.
- Advance biotechnology in Gradated M.sc. Students Courses .
1- Kadhem, N. H and Baker, A. The effect of seasonal variation on the bacterial group count in two potable water unite in Baghdad city. Studies, 1991:18(B): 7-16.
2 Al-Janabi, Th. K., Al-Nedawi, A. M., Kadhem, N. H. and Sallam, O. A-M. Effect of Vitamin E supplement on some semen traits of Iraqi native Roosters White, Black and White Naked neck. J. Karbala Univ, 2006: 4(1):1-9.
3- Kadhem, N. H. The Effect of Storage on the Microbial Evaluation to Some Kinds of Meats in The local Markets at Kerbala City. J Kerbala Univ, 2006: 4(3): 82-89.
4- Abdul Hussein, H. K., Kadhem, N. H. and Abood, Z. H. Study of the Biological Activity of Aqueous Extract of Cuminum cyminum L and Hibiscus sabdariffa L. and Detection of Some active groups in them. J. Karbala Univ, 2007: 5(1):65-72.
5-Abdul Hussein, H. K., Kadhem, N. H. and Abood, Z. H. The Activity of Aqueous Extract of Cuminum cyminum L. and Hibiscus sabdariffa L. against Trichophyton mentagrophytes and Trichophyton rubum and Detection of Some their Active Chemical Groups. J. Karbala Univ, 2007: 5(4):239-248.
6- Isolation and screening of inulinase enzyme production fungi and determine the typical ecological factors that influence the enzyme from Aspergillus niger isolate, On press.
7- Determine the agricultural factors that influence the inulinase production from Aspergillus niger isolate,On press.
- The First National Conference of the Ecology and Pollution in Kerbala Governorate -2002
- The 3rd National Conference of the Biological Sciences/ Kerbala Univ. (16-17 march, 2005)
- The 3rd Scientific Conference of Kerbala University.(9-10 April, 2007)
- 4.Inter national Conference of the Ecology / Karbala Univ. (22-23 November, 2011)