Name: Nibras Mousa Umran
Place of Birth: Karbala
Date of Birth:7\3\1971
Language: Arabic and English
Academic Rank: Assistant Professor
Place of work: Physics Department- Science College – Karbala University.
- B. Sc. (Physics), Physics department, Faculty of Science, Al-Mustansiryia Universit,Baghdad, Iraq (1998).
- M..Sc. (Nuclear Physics), Physics department, Faculty of Science, Al-Mustansiryia University, Baghdad, Iraq (2005).
- Ph.D. (Nanotechnology), Physics department, Faculty of Science, Panjab University, Chandigarh, India (2014).
- Coordinator of physics department(12-10-2009 to19-5-2010)
- Trustee of the council of the science college(27-2-2010 to17-6-2010)
- Medical Physics.
Gneral physics (for chmical department)
- Digital principles and applications.
- Technical nuclear .
- Nuclear Lab.
- Electricity and Magnetism Lab.
- Atomic Lab.
- Electromagnetic theory.
- Environmental pollution
Reviewer in the Journal
- Applied Physics A
- Fullerenes, Nanotubes and Carbon Nanostructures
- Modern Applied Science – Canadian Center of Science and Education
1-Nuclear Structure of 148Nd84 isotope, the Faculty of Education, University of Mustansiriya, (2005).
2-The potential energy surface of 114Cd64 and 146Nd86 of U(5)-O(6) symmetries, the Faculty of Education, University of Mustansiriya, (2005).
3-Studies of the low-lying states in electromagnetic transitional For , even – even Isotopes, Babylon University, 14,62(2007).
4-Measurement and Calculation of the Angular and Energy Distribution for Scattered Photons From Surrounding Materials, Kerbala University, 5, 107(2007).
5-Effect decay on rang fallen heavy ions on cesium’s hard target by low velocity (0.1-1) a.u. and high velocity (10-20) a.u, Kerbala University, 5, 144(2007).
6-Calculation the potential energy surface (P.E.S.) for even-even isotope used (IBM1), Al-Qadisiyah for Pure Science, 10,79 (2010).
7-Study the effect the pressure on the plasma emission intensity Kerbala University, 10,121 (2010).
8-Electronic Properties of Carbon Nanotubes Using Density Functional Theory, AIP Conf. Proc.1393, 357 (2011).
9-Effect on magnetic properties of germanium encapsulated C60 fullerene, AIP Conf. Proc. 1512, 264 (2013).
10-Low-lying states of 184W and 184Os nuclei, Chinese Physics C,37, 034101 (2013).
11-Theoretical investigation of endohedral complexes of Si and Ge ith C60 molecule Physica B, 437, 47(2014).
12-Structural and electronic properties of endohedral doped SWCNTs: A DFT study, Physica E, 65(2015)68–76.
13-Effect of Encapsulation (Au and Tl) Molecule in Fullerene (C60) on Electronic and Magnetic Properties, Quantum Matter. 4, 15( 2015).
14-Study of endohedral doped C60 fullerene using model potentials, Res.Express,2,055603 (2015).
15-Investigate the electron structure and magnetic properties of carbon doped zinc oxide nanosheet: DFT, Kerbala University, 13, 105(2015).
16-Effect of Disorder on Electronic, Magnetic, and Optical Properties of Co2CrZ Heusler Alloys (Z = Al, Ga, Si, Ge), is accepted for publication in Supercond. Nov. Magn. 29, 40(2016).
17-Structure and electronic properties of substitutionally doped Cycloheptane molecule using DFT, Results in Physics, 6, 1036(2016).
- CONFERENCE IN THE FACULTUY OF MATHEMATICS AND COMPUTER SCIENCE, Date :28-30 August 2008, Location: Al-Qadissiya University , Iraq.
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ADVANCES IN CONDENSED AND NANO MATERIALS (ICACNM‐2011) ,Date: 23–26 February 2011 , Location: Physics department ,Panjab University Chandigarh (India).
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON FROMTIERS IN NANOSCIENCE, NANOTECHNOLOGE AND THEIR (NanoSciTech 2012), Date: 16-18 February 2012 , Location: Institute of Chemical Engineering Panjab University Chandigarh (India).
- SOLID STATE PHYSICS: PROCEEDINGS OF THE 57TH DAE SOLID STATE PHYSICS SYMPOSIUM 2012 ,Date: 3–7 December 2012, Location: Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Mumbai, India.
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON NANOSTRUCTURES (ICNS6); Date:7-10 March 2016, Kish Island, Iran.