Name: Raja abd al- ameer madlol al-obaydee
Date of Birth: 1-1-1969
Place of Birth: Karbala
Language: Arabic and English
Passport No.: A1251883
Academic Rank:Assistant Prof
Place of Work:
Department of Physics-College of Science-University of Karbala (2003- till now).
1- B.Sc. (Physics), University of Baghdad, college of education for women1993
2- M.Sc. (thine film), University of Baghdad, college of education for women2000
3- Ph.D. (laser), University of Baghdad 2007
1. Assistant of the Director of Physics Department, Univ. of Karbala (2011-2015).
2.Director of Postgraduate Studies in the Department of Physics / Collage of Science/ University of Kerbala
1- Atomic Physics.
3-optics , MSc Students for 2 years
4-laser physics , solid state physics, Astrophysics ,numerical analysis, Electricity and Magnetism Lab, solid state physics Lab. Electromagnetic theory
Title of the M.Sc. Thesis:
Sic thin film preparation by TEA co2 laser induced vapor phase reaction and study of their electrical and optical properties.
Title of the Ph.D. Thesis:
- Optical properties of (sic) prepared by the transpher excition atomospher by co2 lazer .scientiific conference,Bagdad,2010
- Study the effect of Gaussian filter on image of point object for optical system using different apertures.Jou.Kerbala .Univ ,V 10,N2,2012
- Design and evaluation of spherical high power laser focuses option system.Scientifc AL-Mustancrii Vol.12. No2 2012
- Design and thermal analysis for the image of (8-12) um camera. J. Faculty of Science, AL-Mustancrii 2013
- Linear and Nonlinear optical properties of dichromate gelatin, J. Kerbala Univ., V (10), N (2), 2012
- Structure and electronic properties of substitutionally doped Cycloheptane molecule using DFT Mohammad, Rajaa K.; Madlol, Rajaa A.; Umran, Nibras M.; Sharrad, Fadhil I. AA(Department of Physics, College of Science, University of Kerbala, 56001 Karbala, Iraq), AB(Department of Physics, College of Science, University of Kerbala, 56001 Karbala, Iraq), AC(Department of Physics, College of Science, University of Kerbala, 56001 Karbala, Iraq), AD(Department of Physics, College of Science, University of Kerbala, 56001 Karbala, Iraq) Results in Physics, Volume 6, p. 1036-1043. 00/2016
1-3rd engineering scientific conference organized by the military college of engineering 23-25 April 2000
2-The Second Scientific Confnce of College Science of Kerbala University, 26-27 Feb 2014, Karbala, Iraq.
3- The First College of Science Conference ,13 -14 March 2013, Karbala, Iraq