Name: Shaima Ibrahim Said
Surname: Al- Zaafarani
Date of birth : 24/12/ 1978
Marital status: single
Specialization: Analytical Chemistry
Place of work: Karbala university / since 2004 yet now.
1- B.Sc. of chemical science/Babylon University/2003-2004.
2-M.Sc. of Analytical chemistry / Karbala University/ 2010-2011.
Experiences and activities:
1- Physical chemistry (Lab)/2nd , 3rd stage/ stage/college of science-department of chemistry
2- Organic chemistry (Lab)/2nd , 3rd stage/ stage/college of science-department of chemistry
3- Biochemistry chemistry (Lab)/4th , 3rd stage/ stage/college of science-department of chemistry
4-Instrumental Analysis chemistry (Lab)/4th stage/ stage/college of science-department of chemistry
5-General chemistry/1st , 2 nd stage/college of science-department of biology
6- Organic diagnosis chemistry (Lab)/4th stage/ stage/college of science-department of chemistry
7- Industrial Chemistry (Lab)/4th stage/ stage/college of science-department of chemistry
8- Industrial Chemistry /3rd stage/ stage/college of science-department of chemistry
9-Physical chemistry/ 3rd stages/college of science-department of chemistry.
- Estimated study for some local and import plant oils, \ Univ.,( 2009), 7(2), 346. (Arabic).
- Determination of some chemicall compounds and effect of oil extract from orange peel on some pathogens-2009
- The new spectral study to estimate the silver unilateral use of reagent (Michlers thioketone)2010
- PHOTOCATALYTIC DECOLOURIZATION OF DIRECT ORANGE DYE BY ZINC OXIDE UNDER UV IRRADIATION
SHAYMAA I. S. ZUAFUANI -Int. J. Chem. Sci.: 13(1), 2015, 187-196
- Quantum Chemical DFT study of the fulvene halides molecules (Fluoro, Chloro, Bromo, Iodo, and Statofulvenes) Shaymaa I. S. Zuafurni JCBPS; Section A; May 2015 – July 2015, Vol. 5, No. 3; 2738-2745. E- ISSN: 2249 –1929
- Quantitative Analysis of Bismuth (III) Ion by Coupling Turbidy Method with Cloud Point Extraction Mode Dr. Shaymaa Ibrahim Saeed-Volume 5 Issue 4, April 2016
- Determination of Selected Essential and Trace Elements in Traditional Vegetables in Middle Euphrates, Iraq Shiamaa I. S. Zuafuarni environ. j. 2016, Spicial Issue A.;124-130 (proceding of 6th International conference for Environmental Sciene –University of Babylon.
- Optimization of a new cloud point extraction procedure for the determination of trace amounts of total Barium (II) in some environmental samples by turbidimetric/ Univ.-2016- 4-21
No. of Conferences: 3
- 6th Scientific Conference of Kerbala University/May/ 2010.
- International Third Scientific Conference of the College of Education- University of Karbala/25-27 February /2015.
- The 1st national CB Security coordination conference/ in Al-Nahreen Unite for striated studied/ in Baghdad /16-17 April, 2016.
The programs that I worked in each of windows, Microsoft office: Word, Excel and Power point, moreover some programs for drawing of data and chemical of chemistry.