The Division of Scientific Affairs has a central role to represent the college of Science. Its main role is to advance and develop the college of Science scientific activates.
- One of the tasks of the Scientific Affairs Division is to follow up and organize conferences and seminars in coordination with the relevant scientific departments.
- Following up the scientific activity of the teaching staff.
- Coordinate the academic programs in the areas of teaching and learning in collaboration with the scientific departments.
- Following-up the studying program for of current study abroad students (staff of our college).
- Carry out routine record keeping, filing, photocopying and data entry to ensure accurate records are maintained.